(+48) 502 243 387
(+48) 22 582 70 74
(+48) 662 154 305
(+48) 22 582 70 88
Rules for journalists with accreditation for the La Folle Journée Festival 2018 – “Towards a New World”
- Accreditation is available for professionally active, publishing journalists.
- Accreditation is valid for all concerts except for Smykofonia [Toddler Philharmonic] concerts (nos. 7, 9, 13, 16, 33, 36, 39, 43).
- One journalist from a given editorial office may obtain accreditation.
- The number of seats available for individual concerts is limited.
- To assure the possibility of attending a given concert, please report to the Press Office to pick up your ticket (tickets will be issued on a first come first serve basis).
- Each journalist with accreditation is entitled to one ticket to a given concert.
- Tickets to concerts on a given day will be issued in two sessions:
- For concerts starting before 4:00 p.m., tickets may be picked up between 10:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- For concerts starting at 4:00 p.m. and later, tickets may be picked up from 3:00 p.m. until the Press Office closes.
- Tickets to concerts whose start or end times overlap will be issued to only one of these concerts.
- If all available tickets for the Media have been issued, attendance at a concert will be possible only if there are available seats left. Persons with badges (including Media) will be admitted after all ticket holders have entered the hall.
- Journalists willing to arrange an interview with artists or staff members are kindly requested to contact the Festival Press Office or by email: email@example.com . TV crews are allowed to record up to 3 minutes of a single concert, after obtaining permission from the Festival Press Office. The Organizers kindly ask not to use flash and to not enter the stage.
- The Organizers kindly ask to not enter or leave the concert hall while music is being played.
- Journalists with accreditation are obligated to send to the organizers their own materials on the Festival. These shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days of the date of publication of the materials.
- The decision to award accreditation will be sent by email on 18.09.2018.
- Accreditation may be picked up in person only in the Festival Press Office.
The Festival Press Office is located in Teatr Wielki – the National Opera. The opening hours are:
28.09.2018 (Friday) 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
29.09.2018 (Saturday) 10:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
30.09.2018 (Sunday) 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.